Thursday, April 21, 2016

R - Reva

Image Source

I sit down to write and my mind is completely blank. Writer's block, a lazy excuse I read somewhere. So many things I want to say and yet I'm unable to capture the beauty of it the way I want. That's when I think of you. And my words flow...

Your skin smooth like silk, your lips warm and inviting, your arms that crush me against the length of your body. I can write a whole book on the way you make me feel and still find it incomplete. Or maybe I should write a saga on our story. 

There are things I wish to tell you in person, things that I want to say aloud as I look into your eyes. But as always, the words refuse to leave my mouth, getting stuck somewhere in between my throat that I swallow it in haste. 

Would I ever be able to tell you how much you mean to me? Will I ever have the courage to do so? Or will I be labelled as a freak of nature for daring to love you? Just because I'm a woman like you?


Linking this post to the A to Z Challenge.

14 comments:

  1. You always know how to twist your endings :) Enjoyed reading.

    Whimsical Medley
    Twinkle Eyed Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written! Sometimes we just need a little inspiration to get over that writer's block hump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the endings made me rethink the entire scenario... rearrange all that i had imagined till now.. achingly beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's exactly what I wanted to do. Thank you, my dear <3

      Delete
  4. Aha, that was quite a twist at the end. But love in all its hues are to be cherished, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a great twist. But love is beyond genders and Reva, I hope is a strong girl who doesn't fall in the stupid fallacies of society. I wish she has the courage to proclaim her love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a surprise for sure! I re-read the whole piece again, wondering how I missed it! To each his/her love!
    @KalaRavi16 from
    Relax-N-Rave

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one was just beautiful ! No other words to say ...

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...